Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 172 The Good Samaritan
- Brenda looked over at Charlotte flat on her bed.
- “Was that your father?”
- “Yes,” Charlotte mumbled, not in the mood to elaborate. “Was I too loud?”
- “Not at all! I like it when it's rowdy.” Brenda smiled. She was sprawled over the back of her chair to look at Charlotte. “It was a little quiet in here before you came back. Much better now.”
- “Don't you worry. I'll accompany you here tonight!” Charlotte clapped her chest in assurance.
- She threw herself back with a sigh.