Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 162 I Am Not Jealous
- Charlotte was frustrated and gaped at the man with her cheeks bulging.
- Glaring at Michael, she couldn't help but wonder how shameless he could be to bring up his date with someone else in front of her.
- Duh? What else could it be? Is he deliberately trying to pick on me?
- His eyes gleamed while staring at the woman with her cheeks bulging, revealing he was up to something evil in mind.
- “Why don't you leave me alone and go back to the woman you're out with?”
- Charlotte pushed him with all her might and sneaked away from him, burying herself under the blanket.