Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 97 Pretty Boy
- When Natalie saw a hint of anger in the pair of eyes, she could feel her heart sink.
- Almost simultaneously, she shifted her gaze away guiltily.
- Yet, she suddenly realized something.
- Why should I feel guilty? Why is he looking like I've done something wrong? Why is he making me feel like I'm caught in the act?
- With that thought, Natalie's eyes lit up, and she gripped Yandel's arm.
- The latter's body immediately stiffened after Natalie held his arm. He glanced at her as his eyelids twitched.