Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 94 Leaving Him Hanging
- Natalie had not expected someone to enter while she and Samuel were in the middle of a kiss.
- This is crazy!
- I swear, I'm going to lose my mind!
- Although she was wearing a hyper-realistic mask and Samuel could hardly recognize her, the feeling of shame and anger erupted within her continuously.
- She had never felt so ashamed in her whole life before, except for the night when she lost her virginity.
- Her face was currently buried in Samuel's chest. Then, she heard his deep and husky voice ring out from above her head.