Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 78 Never Been This Comfortable
- Samuel was in a white tracksuit, and it was as if his body was glowing in golden light when the sun rays shone on him.
- However, even if the rays were warm, the aura that he was exuding immediately canceled that out. Now, he was like a king that towered above everyone.
- “So what if you're Samuel Bowers? Unhand me! I will not let Yana be in danger!”
- Red varicose veins appeared around the corners of Hans' eyes as he lost himself to panic and rage. He immediately swung his fist, aiming it at Samuel.
- Hans really put in his all with each punch, but it never had any effect on Samuel.
- Samuel just stood where he was, preventing Hans from getting close to Natalie.