Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 729 Inherited From Daddy
- Natalie's eyes were still half-mast from having just woken from a deep sleep, and her sweet, gentle voice was tickling Samuel's ear.
- Instead of answering Natalie, he repeated his question, “I asked how your nap was?”
- “Comfortable.” Natalie nodded as she responded unguardedly.
- “My shoulder is numb from acting as a pillow for you, so you better perform well in bed tonight until I'm satisfied.” He turned to her, staring into her eyes with a burning gaze.
- Natalie just wanted to offer to massage his shoulder earlier, but he took it the wrong way, and the entire conversation had swerved to PG 18.
- Lifting her eyes to meet his dark ones, she could read the depth of his longing for her. That infatuation was on the borderline of paranoia and unhealthy obsession.