Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 629 Unable To Put Out The Fire
- Natalie let out a soft moan but did not push Samuel away.
- She did not even realize when she had started to feel so comfortable in the man's embrace. His kisses had also started to feel familiar to her.
- Just when Samuel was getting into it and was about to remove the woman's clothes, she grabbed his hand suddenly.
- “What's wrong?” the man asked, frowning. Natalie had ignited the fire of desire that was burning strongly in him, and it was pure torment to get him to stop.
- “I'm having my period now,” Natalie said, sulking. “It's the first day.”