Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 609 A Rampage
- Just when Natalie was peeling an apple for the children, she accidentally cut her fingertip, causing blood to ooze out.
- For some unknown reason, she felt a sense of dread flooding into her to the extent of not realizing that she was bleeding.
- Only when her blood started dripping onto the floor did she regain her senses and stopped the bleeding with a paper towel.
- After she was done peeling the apple, Natalie brought it out from the kitchen with a smile. “Kids, come and have some apples.”
- Even though the four of them were talented in their own right, they were still only five years old. Hence, they preferred eating ice cream and fries over fruits and vegetables.