Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 602 The Person Who Loves Me The Most
- Samuel carried Natalie up to the bedroom on the first floor.
- Since there were no lights in the bedroom, only moonlight shone through the French window.
- After entering the bedroom, Samuel gently threw Natalie on the bed.
- Since the bed was soft, Natalie didn't feel any back pain. However, the moment she wanted to sit up and talk to Samuel nicely, he pressed down on her.
- “Samuel, I...”
- Samuel kissed Natalie as soon as she spoke.