Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 559 What The Hell
- “Stop! Stop!” Natalie screeched in tears and shook her head continuously. “What are you doing, Christopher? Are you mad? Let go of me!”
- Natalie struggled to pull herself away from him but to no avail.
- “Stop moving... I'm running out of energy...”
- “Let go of me!”
- The assassin continued firing the third and fourth shots, and Natalie could hear Christopher grunt in pain every time the bullet hit his body.
- Blood started gushing out of the wounds on his body, drenching his torn clothes and her thin shirt.