Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 539 It Is True
- “Samuel, you are-”
- Natalie could feel Samuel's anger through the tight grip with which her wrist was being held.
- “You don't have to cast your dignity aside just to please him.” Samuel gazed at Natalie with tenderness. “I'm sorry for my late arrival. You must have suffered a lot.”
- Samuel took the blame upon himself for not being there sooner to have prevented his grandfather from abusing her.
- Natalie tried to pull her wrist out of his grip to no avail.
- “It isn't like that, Samuel!” Natalie looked up to meet his eyes.