Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 528 Hold It In
- “Grandpa, you...” Yara looked at her hand in disbelief.
- “No need,” Kenneth responded as he sat down with a dark expression. “I'm not that weak. I can still sit down on my own.”
- Yara was confused as to why Kenneth was upset. However, after what happened, she merely stood there beside Kenneth like how a youngster should behave—her prideful nature nowhere to be seen.
- Even at that moment, Kenneth was still unsettled. He was repeatedly knocking on the carpeted floor with his cane.
- Back then, he considered Natalie a sly fox out to cause trouble.
- But now, he realized that he was being really ignorant.