Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 507 Like An Angry Puppy
- After he had changed, Ross made an excuse and left the private room, leaving Natalie and Samuel sitting on the sofa inside.
- Natalie kicked off her heels and curled her legs onto the sofa before running a finger underneath Samuel's tense chin. “Didn't you say that you trusted me? Why are you still jealous?”
- After she gently stroked his jaw with her slender hand, he grabbed it instead.
- “I realize it too.”
- “Since you do, why are you still reacting this way?” Natalie was puzzled.
- “You'll have to ask yourself that,” Samuel replied coldly as he turned his face away.