Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 481 Under Her Spell
- Franklin was stumped and regretted what he said. He realized that he should not have revealed that Sophia was learning traditional medicine.
- Kenneth's expression darkened when he sensed Franklin's silence. “Is she learning from that woman?”
- Although Kenneth did not mention any name, Franklin immediately knew he was talking about Natalie.
- “Great-grandpa, can you show her some respect?” Franklin asked. He felt indignant on behalf of Natalie.
- Kenneth felt anger brewing in his chest upon hearing what his great-grandson said. He was on the verge of bursting with fury.
- As Franklin and Sophia's great-grandfather, Kenneth doted on them since they were young. It hurt him that they kept talking back to defend a woman of unknown origin.