Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 477 Do You Know Him
- The next morning, Natalie opened her eyes and saw Bastien sitting by her bed. His chin rested on his hand, and his eyes were closed. It seemed like he had stayed by her side the entire night.
- The morning light fell on his perfect face, making him even more attractive.
- It was not usual to describe a man as pretty. However, Natalie felt that it was the perfect word for him.
- When Natalie was engrossed in staring at Bastien, the latter opened his eyes.
- Natalie was slightly startled. She immediately started a conversation. “Mr. Nine, why are you here?”
- Bastien did not reply, but he took the thermos on the table and opened it. The fragrance of chicken soup filled the entire room.