Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 475 To Run Into Her Once More
- Inside the hospital.
- The doctor examined Natalie's foot and determined that there were no fractures. However, she had sustained severe soft tissue damage that may require proper rest over the next couple of days.
- After the nurse had dressed Natalie's foot and was preparing to leave, she found herself stopped by Bastien.
- “Wait, you should take a look at her hand as well.”
- While he spoke, Bastien held Natalie's slender hand and opened it up to reveal her badly cut and bloodied palm.
- Natalie regarded Bastien with astonishment.