Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 466 Dry Me
- When Xavian saw that Natalie was troubled, he offered his piece of opinion. “Maybe Daddy is unhappy because of work.”
- Franklin shook his head. “That's impossible. It's more like he's stuck in a rough patch in his relationship.”
- Xavian thought that was a more possible explanation as well.
- When Sophia heard this, she blinked her watery eyes at Natalie. “Hm...”
- “I swear I didn't do anything!” Natalie told the four children. “There's nothing bad going on between us.”
- “Well, we don't know if that's true, but Daddy sure doesn't look good. You should take care of him,” Clayton said.