Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 449 You Will Never Be Good Enough
- After Natalie removed her mask, Lia was so startled that she knocked over her cup of coffee.
- “How is this possible? Why do you look exactly like her?”
- In the past, Lia had been blackmailed by Yara and hated her to the core. Now, Lia was seeing the identical face appearing on Natalie.
- Although their features were alike, one could still tell the difference between Natalie and Yara when they looked carefully.
- Natalie was much more beautiful and exquisite than Yara.
- Besides, Natalie exuded an air of composure that Yara would never be able to attain.