Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 44 Used To Sleep Alone
- Natalie came out of her house and spotted the car parked under a street lamp.
- The yellow light under the street lamp stretched a man's already long silhouette even longer.
- Just his back alone was enough to make people assume that he could be a handsome gentleman, and Natalie was no exception. She looked at the figure while lost in thought.
- When he heard the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs, Samuel slowly turned around and fixed her with a stare.
- As Natalie was worried about Franklin's health, the first question that came out of her mouth when she approached Samuel was about him. “How is Franklin?”
- “Not so good.”