Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 417 Samuel And His Bet
- “Spill it!” ordered Samuel.
- “We were investigating when a housekeeper told us that she saw someone similar to Ms. Nichols heading towards a control room on the west side of the property.”
- “Then what are you waiting for? Get over there now!”
- Samuel was ready to pounce on any lead he could get his hands on.
- Even though he knew that there had to be a reason why Natalie disappeared, he dared not imagine the worst.
- With tears still rolling down her cheeks, Yana decided that she was done waiting and followed Samuel.