Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 400 Enticing Prey
- Although it wasn't a full moon that night, the moonlight was beautiful.
- The winter breeze was chilling when it blew by her face. Natalie's nose was a little red, but she didn't care.
- After drinking a sip of beer, she felt a sudden ecstatic sensation as the bubbles in her beer grazed the walls of her throat.
- Witnessing the Nichols turning against each other was highly pleasurable for her. Feeling satisfied would be an understatement.
- It was just an overture to her concerto of revenge.
- But she was also looking forward to what was about to happen next.