Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 397 Taking The Bait
- “What are you trying to say!” Melissa frowned.
- “It's just a friendly reminder.” Natalie lowered her gaze. “I simply think that you treat me as a love rival. Maybe you have overestimated me.
- “You have seen Mr. Moss's attitude toward me. If you don't like me, you could just say the word, and I will be fired.”
- Melissa wanted to respond, but she was called over by Yandel.
- Melissa glanced at her from the side of her eyes. She was still agitated, but Yandel was her priority. So she smiled again and pranced to Yandel.
- A hint of cunning sensation flashed across Natalie's eyes.