Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 372 Skin Him Alive
- The four little ones exchanged glances with each other.
- Knowing very well that Samuel would not be easily fooled, the kids had no choice but to reply in unison, “Uncle Steven brought us here... We threatened him to do that.”
- Samuel turned away and looked toward the corridor. “Where is he?” he asked in a spooky voice.
- Franklin took a deep breath and replied, “Uncle Steven knew that you would definitely skin him alive, so he left immediately after dropping us off at the entrance of the hot spring resort.”
- “Let's see where he can run to then.” Samuel's gaze darkened and a grim expression took over his handsome face.
- It took the man a lot of effort to plan his special day, and he was looking forward to spending time with Natalie only.