Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 361 Nichols Everywhere
- “Got it, Clayton.”
- After nodding with conviction, Xavian ran to the telephone poll and made the emergency call.
- “Hello? Miss? I'm now at a telephone pole with serial number L-109X. There's an old man here holding his chest in pain as if he is having a heart attack...”
- While Xavian was making the emergency call, Clayton looked around for a public defibrillator.
- Previously, he was intrigued to see them and had asked Natalie about their usage.
- Given his interest, Natalie not only told him on how to use it but also demonstrated it once for him.