Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 35 On Par With Samuel
- Samuel's gaze darkened, and she could see the faint outline of his veins under his shirt.
- “It looks like he has an important place in your heart.”
- “Obviously. I call him Sweetheart,” Natalie sighed.
- Xavian and Clayton were the two most important people in her life. She was willing to give up anything for them.
- Samuel's gaze turned cold. “If you have an opportunity to meet someone next time, what kind of man would sweep you off your feet, Ms. Nichols?”
- She remained silent.