Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 317 I Am Their Father
- In his rage, Samuel made a dash forward and grabbed Leonard by the arm.
- Though of small stature, Leonard was a rather stout man. Ordinarily, his strength would have exceeded Samuel's but Leonard found himself unable to move when he had his arm grabbed by Samuel.
- “Let go of me!” Leonard glared at the newcomer fiercely for interfering with the lesson he was about to deliver.
- Finding himself face to face with Samuel's livid eyes, Leonard almost fell over as his knees buckled from fright.
- Samuel returned the glare of his adversary with such a hostile one that even the others who were present felt a chill running down their spine.
- “L-Let...” stammered Leonard, lacking the courage to complete his sentence.