Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 304 Treating The Wound
- Natalie blushed even harder when she realized she had misunderstood Samuel's intentions.
- Neither of them said another word after that. The sexual tension in the room gradually increased as he gently unzipped her gown from behind, revealing her smooth and slender back.
- Samuel swallowed hard and tried really hard to stay focused.
- Had it not been for the fact that her arm was injured, he probably would've lost control over himself by then.
- Natalie couldn't see his facial expression as she had her back turned toward him, but she could hear him breathing heavily.
- The feeling of his warm fingers on her skin gave her goosebumps all over.