Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 280 Kiss Her Fiercely
- Natalie's lips were still swollen. When she kept addressing him as “sir,” Samuel's temper immediately rose.
- Very well! Very well indeed!
- Samuel moved his grip from her wrist to her hand.
- Unsatisfied with just holding her hand, Samuel pried open her clenched fist. He then interlaced his fingers with hers and held her hand firmly.
- “What are you doing?”
- “Since I have a dignified status and you respect me, you have no right to reject me.”