Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 279 Just Acquaintances
- Natalie stared at Thomas and Yvonne in a daze.
- Her gaze was filled with disappointment. When Samuel called out to her, she did not even hear him.
- “Why are your hands so cold, Nat?”
- Samuel covered her hand with his large hands. However, he realized that not only was she clenching her fists so tightly that her knuckles turned white, but her hands were also freezing to the touch.
- Natalie bit her tips tightly, unable to utter a single word.
- Not far away, Thomas and Yvonne glanced in their direction and spotted Samuel immediately.