Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 258 When He Sees Your True Face
- Natalie wanted to teach Andre a lesson—he would suffer after cutting off his relationship with Cecilia.
- After a while, Cecilia hastily parted way with Natalie, for she was worried that she would lose her composure at the Leister family's party.
- “Are you sure you don't need my company?” Natalie asked.
- “I look ugly when I cry.” Cecilia forced a smile and said, “Please don't let me look ugly before you. Rest assured that I'll accept the reality after having a good cry at home.”
- Natalie nodded in response.