Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 256 If You Offend Me Again
- “Who is jealous?” Natalie pursed her lips defiantly.
- “Whatever.” Natalie replied petulantly, “Your admirers fancy you. What does it have to do with me?”
- Although Natalie wouldn't budge, Samuel couldn't help but chuckle when he noticed that Natalie was shy and avoiding his gaze.
- At that moment, Samuel felt overjoyed even though Natalie didn't admit that she was jealous.
- Even though Samuel wasn't sure if Natalie was fond of or merely dependent on him, he knew that she cared about him.