Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 254 Taken
- Soon, Natalie walked down the stairs after changing into a black nightgown, which perfectly outlined her slender figure.
- Even though she was still wearing the ugly mask, it did not affect the aura exuded from her body. She looked as sophisticated as a black swan.
- Most people focused on improving their appearances instead of body figures because the latter was more difficult to change.
- Despite not having a pretty face, Natalie had a perfect body figure.
- Samuel bowed and stretched out his right hand to her. “It's my honor to have you as my plus one.”
- “Are you sure you want to go with me?” Natalie winked slyly. “Aren't you afraid that my appearance will humiliate you?”