Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 24 Hunger Strike
- Natalie was surprised and worried at the same time. “Gavin, how long has it been since they went on the hunger strike?”
- “They started yesterday afternoon and didn't have dinner. It's almost been a whole day now. They haven't had a bite to eat. They didn't even drink much water...” Gavin's voice was filled with worry.
- How could they go a whole day without eating?
- Natalie furrowed her brows and asked, “How about Samuel? How did he react to his children refusing to eat?”
- “Mr. Samuel is aware, but he...”
- “What is it?”