Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 226 I Dare
- Natalie took a bite of the butter cookie and commented, “She's quite pretty, just not very friendly.”
- Christopher drummed his finger on the table. “Nicholas, please fire Cherry,” he instructed the moment Nicholas entered the room.
- Nicholas stared at him in disbelief. However, he immediately caught on as he turned to face Natalie and nodded in acknowledgment.
- Natalie couldn't be bothered to comment after Nicholas left. She simply stared at Christopher as if he was crazy.
- He's crazy, so I shouldn't be too surprised.