Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 156 Protecting Franklin
- Yara clenched her teeth in hatred.
- Franklin has been punished so much already. Why is he still choosing to remain silent?
- Yara forced herself to speak. “Grandpa... Forget it. Since Franklin is this unwilling to admit it, don't force him anymore. I don't want him to hate me even more...”
- “No! I am a man of my word.” Kenneth turned red with anger as he felt Yara had been bullied. “I'll continue punishing him until he confesses.”
- “No...” Yara feigned her objection while posing elegantly on the couch. She used a tissue to dab at the tears she had forced out from the corners of her eyes.
- “Great-grandpa, you're being foolish! This evil woman has got you by the balls!” Franklin shouted agitatedly.