Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 147 You Can
- Currently, Xavian and Samuel were the only ones left in the dining room.
- After taking a bite of his food, Xavian asked curiously, “Mr. Bowers, when Mommy was drunk, was she scary?”
- “She was not scary,” answered Samuel.
- “She was...” At that moment, Samuel thought of her seductive look. For the whole night, he was trying to control himself. After a short pause, he continued, “Frustrating.”
- As Xavian saw Samuel's darkened expression, he quickly changed the subject. “Mr. Bowers, don't you think Sophia looks like my mommy?”