Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 135 The Clown
- Belle pursed her lips, her gaze filled with disbelief.
- I bribed people to switch Natalie's gift, so why doesn't her box contain the gift that I had prepared? Where did things go wrong?
- Belle was overconfident and thought that her plan was flawless, which was why she said all those things without even sparing a glance at what was in Natalie's box.
- However, Natalie was not the joke now.
- She was!
- “Belle...” Natalie walked up to Belle and raised a brow. “Is there anything wrong with my gift to Old Mr. Watsons that's worth making such a fuss over?”