Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 125 You Have To Accept It
- Samuel suppressed the fiery anger that roared in his chest. Shoving those feelings aside, he returned to the Bowers residence.
- Meanwhile, Steven finally had some free time to play games on the couch now that he had tucked the two kids into bed.
- His peace did not last long. A moment passed before he caught sight of a furious Samuel who walked over. The latter's gaze was much frostier than usual.
- A series of shivers tingled down Steven's spine at once.
- Even so, he decided to bite the bullet and ask, “S-Sam... Didn't you say you'll be in the hospital for a few days? Why have you suddenly returned?”
- “I got attacked by a wolf.”