Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 104 Bear The Consequences
- Samuel was worried about Natalie's injury. Never in a million years did he expect her to refuse his help so coldly.
- Nevertheless, his arm snaked under Natalie's knee and lifted her in a bridal carry before walking toward his car.
- “Samuel Bowers! Let me go right now! Hey! Are you even listening to what I'm saying? You jerk! You clearly hear me screaming in your ear, so why are you pretending not to understand?”
- Samuel cast a casual glance at Natalie. “So what if you agreed to stay away from me? You may have made that promise to Yara, but I didn't promise her anything.”
- Upon hearing that bold statement, Natalie was so surprised that she was at a loss for words.