Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 44 Land Reclamation
- Lana scoffed in response.
- Okay? What does he mean by okay? I'm the daughter of the Collins family everybody likes and admires. Yet, he says that I'm “okay”?
- She pursed her lips in dissatisfaction. “I wonder who you are. Are you the son of the leader of Paradise Sept?”
- Donald curled the corners of his lips into a smile. “Paradise Sept...”
- However, a sense of coldness flashed across his eyes as he smiled.
- He turned to look at Lana, saying. “I'll leave now. I have to go and meet a friend.”