Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 139 The Ultimatum
- Kevin was incapable of screaming for help. Darkness began to close in on him. The only thing he felt was how strong Donald's grip was.
- He was certain that the latter was able to break his neck easily.
- “Ah! Donald, what are you doing?” All of a sudden, a scream could be heard behind them.
- Jennifer, who had just gotten down from her car, witnessed the scene.
- She saw the murderous rage in Donald's eyes and Kevin's pale face. His lips had turned purple, and he would die in another minute.
- Obviously, she knew Donald was determined to kill Kevin.