Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 130 The Card Owner
- “You're dead meat! Dead meat!” Phillip's face turned pale in fear.
- “Jennifer, go take a rest outside. I'll take care of this.” Donald gave Jennifer an indifferent look.
- Jennifer shook her head. The door was suddenly opened from outside, and it was Lana. She took Jennifer's arm and said, “Let's head upstairs and get some rest. He will take care of this.”
- Jennifer was about to refuse when Lana shook her head at her. “Have faith in him.”
- After a while of hesitation, Jennifer uttered, “You have to help Donald.”
- Help Donald?