Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 112 Apology
- Sylvia started coughing hard, feeling that she was on the brink of death. Slowly, her consciousness began to slip away. Sylvia started smacking Kingsley's arm. “I-I'll apologize...” stuttered Sylvia.
- Kingsley loosened his grip, and she slumped to the ground.
- Sylvia kept coughing until her eyes became watery. She shot Jennifer a glare and said, “I'm sorry.”
- Jennifer shook her head and staggered backward in fear.
- “Are you satisfied now?” Sylvia asked Jennifer.
- Jennifer replied, “I know neither him nor Lord Campbell.”