Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 89 The Slap Mark
- Amelia's eyes were filled with tears that streaked down her cheeks endlessly. She had a listless gaze and a slap mark on her left cheek.
- She covered her face quickly, as she didn't want Casper to see her like that.
- After all, she felt that she look utterly miserable.
- Casper swallowed the urge to demand answers at once. Lowering his voice to a whisper, he asked, “What happened? Who bullied you? You can tell me, and I will seek revenge for you.”
- As his eyes began to fill with anger, Casper was going to make whoever hurt Amelia pay.
- Glancing at Casper, Amelia bit her lip and shook her head. Her hair gently swayed along with her movement.