Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 83 A Fool With Money
- “Are you really Mr. Simpson? Are you going to buy our shops?”
- “Do you have the money? This's not some joke, is it?”
- “We're serious in selling these buildings...”
- One after another, those owners started questioning Casper. In their minds, only a fool would consider buying the street.
- “You guys can stop being skeptical. If you're willing to sell, let's talk about the price. If you're not willing to, then forget about it.” Casper announced directly to the crowd.
- Regardless, it was just a matter of time the Horington food street became his.