Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 199 The Superior One
- “We can't control the sizes of the meatballs because they shrink in the process of cooking. Has he considered those as well?”
- Sharon was slightly taken aback. In spite of the uncertainties associated, she had one of the meatballs.
- She was utterly impressed by the unique texture of it. Most importantly, the meatball had completely absorbed the flavor of the jam.
- After she finished the first meatball, she took another one and noticed that it tasted exactly the same as the first one she took.
- In other words, Casper had successfully produced a dish that was up to standard in terms of taste and texture.
- “It's delicious!”