Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 187 Money Over Morality
- Who cares if we use underhanded methods? None of that matters if there is a large pool of money on the line.
- Those people who think that morality is more important than money are just stupid and jejune.
- At that moment, Casper was labeling a certain audio file on his phone.
- He then put his phone aside and returned to his studies in the library.
- Perhaps, the library at other universities would only be crowded when the final exams were around the corner. But that wasn't the case for the Business University.
- Situated in Chanaea, Business University was a top-ranked university. The students there were all very hardworking and studious.