Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 178 The Boss
- After listening to Casper, Jeremy and Robin nodded.
- “What about me, Boss? What should I do?” Stallion asked.
- Looking at him, Casper answered, “You'll be in charge of disciplining those punks at the Firewolf Chamber of Commerce.”
- “No problem! Leave it to me,” promised Stallion as he patted his chest.
- Although the three of them wished to share Casper's burden of dealing with the Tycoon Hotel problem, they had more important things to handle now.
- Casper, Stallion, Jeremy, and Robin spent three hours planning for the Antique Fair.