Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 166 The Life Of Amelia Williams
- Robin and Jeremy were people who worked alone. The idea of living life as a small group was unfamiliar to them.
- Robin never experienced any so-called “true friendship” since he was a child. He was always alone until Hector brought him to the Firewolf Chamber of Commerce.
- Jeremy, on the other hand, was better in comparison. He just didn't like to deal with people, not that he couldn't.
- But Robin never knew how. He wanted to, but he had never found a way to do it.
- It was as if those words from Casper opened the door to a new world for this chubby young man.
- Robin and Casper were just around the same age. Even Casper looked barely older by two years compared to him.