Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 141 Counterattack
- “Don't change the topic. Casper has nothing to do with the matter!” Giselle snapped.
- Jansen glanced at Casper again. “Ms. Clauder, Casper is the subject of the rumors. How can you say that he has nothing to do with them? Isn't that right? Casper?”
- Giselle had wanted to change everyone's perception of Casper. She couldn't tolerate them slandering him in front of her, especially since she was the cause of the whole controversy.
- However, she had ended up dragging Casper into an even larger maelstrom.
- Other than feeling defeated, she also felt guilty and worried.
- Looking at Casper, her gaze was filled with concern and the innocent remorse of a little girl.